Nike Air Force
10 in stock
Hoops in the park, Sunday BBQs and sunshine. The radiance lives on in the Nike Air Force 1 ’07, the b-ball OG that puts a fresh spin on the features you know best: crisp leather, stitched overlays in classic all white and the perfect amount of flash to make you shine.
- Full-grain leather in the upper adds a premium look and feel.
- Originally designed for performance hoops, Nike Air cushioning adds lightweight, all-day comfort.
- The padded low-cut collar looks sleek and feels great.
- Foam midsole
- Metal “AF-1” dubrae
- Perforations on the toe
- Rubber sole
- Colour Shown: White/White
- Style: 315122-111
- Country/Region of Origin: Vietnam,India
Air Force 1 Origins
Debuting in 1982, the AF-1 was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionising the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with the same soft and springy cushioning that changed sneaker history.